Friday, December 3, 2010

I Like Being Weird

A lot of people try to be "normal" or to "fit in." I, however, dive head first in the opposite direction. Yesterday as I went to the kitchen, I heard some familiar music coming from the living room. My roommate was in there on his laptop, and he said to me,

"Jesse."
"Yeah?"
"Did you know that others can see your iTunes library?"
"Yeah."
"You've got some weird music."
"I know."

If you want to see an example of my weird taste in music, you can check out this playlist I made on Youtube.

Not exactly sure why I like being weird. Perhaps it's that I don't want to be like other people, or maybe it's because I like standing out or I'm actually trying to seek attention. I don't know the reason, really, and frankly I don't care.

2 comments:

  1. I remember the days of walking past your room and hearing the sounds of I thought was a mix between an electric rave party and video game. I think you have a great music collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to live at OverclockedRemix (which is a site I know you get a lot of music from). I think it's cool too.

    ReplyDelete