Friday, January 22, 2010

You Choose to be Happy

The first two weeks of this semester were pretty good. With two easy classes in my schedule (One so easy I don't bother going to class), I was finally finding some spare time amidst school life, something that was very rare for me. But then I started the labs in my harder classes, and now things aren't so nice.

For the two years I've been going to school, I've haven't really done anything other than schoolwork. And because it's the prominent thing in my life, my happiness is directly correlated to my success in school. If things are going well, I'm happy; if I have a bug in my program and I can't figure out how to fix it and the deadline is near, then everything in life just sucks. I've been told that happiness is a choice, but obviously I haven't learned how to do that yet.


And then you finally fix that bug, and suddenly life is good again.

No comments:

Post a Comment