Monday, August 22, 2011

ASU Food Adventure: Whataburger

I'm now attending ASU to get my Masters, and it's been a lot of adjustment; new school, new state, new climate, new home...all of these things have been tough, but one of the exciting things is new food. I figured that I'll make blog entries of my new food experiences, though it's probably pointless considering the traffic this blog gets.

Anyways, the first new thing I tried was Whataburger, which is conveniently close. When trying new hamburger places I get their basic meal, which was their classic Whataburger and fries. It comes with mustard instead of ketchup, which I ordered without because I hate mustard with a passion. Other than that it's the basic lettuce, tomato, pickles and onions. The bun was also slightly grilled which I really like.

It's been a few days since I went there, actually, so I can't recall any descriptions about the taste other than that it was okay, and I don't remember the price either, but I remember it not being bad.

Was it good? Yes.
Will I go there again? For the price and distance, occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment