Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ASU Food Adventure: Dave's Doghouse

Today I went to Dave's Doghouse on campus. I ordered the Boston dog and fries. When I looked at the menu I thought to myself, "3.25 for a hot dog? BYU's hot dogs were cheaper. And 2.25 for fries? Well, maybe they give you a lot of fries." I was wrong. The hot dog wasn't big and there was only about one potato worth of fries in there. And why are french fries in general so expensive anyways? Last I checked, you can get a bag full of potatoes from the store for just a few bucks, making one potato only costing a few cents. Why charge so much? Is the salt imported? Like, from Mars? Anyways, I digress. On to the positives.

The decoration for the place was neat. There were several different frames of stuff with quotes written on them. My favorite was "If everything is coming your way, then you're in the wrong lane." The hot dog bun was very different: A grilled sliced of bread. It's kinda weird, but it was good. The hot dog itself was good as well.

Was it good? Yes.
Will I got there again? Not for that price.



*Sigh* I'm getting really tired of food that's either "okay" or "not worth the price."

No comments:

Post a Comment