Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Denver Food Adventure: Jump Start Burrito

I love breakfast burritos. So I was looking forward to trying out Jump Start Burrito, but was sadly disappointed. It had the things I like: eggs, potatoes, cheese, and sausage. It also had some green chiles. They offered some sort of sauce to be added, but my logic is that if something doesn't taste good as-is, then it won't taste good by spending money on extras.

So what was bad about it? Unfortunately I don't have the skills to properly say why. The taste was just not that interesting. I would describe it as a "meh." One obvious thing though was that the tortilla was dry, with a part of it crunchy even. Tortillas shouldn't be dried out.

So far my favorite breakfast burritos are the ones from Sonic.

No comments:

Post a Comment