Saturday, March 16, 2013
Dream Journal: 3/5/2013 to 3/16/2013
There was a yellow, blobby man-like thing walking in a multi-level parking lot, while a demon-like, ethereal entity followed him. The demon would appear and disappear, be static-y like a TV, and try to break itself from its dimension (Like the face that appears here and there in the last level of Psychonauts). It had the atmosphere of a horror film (For some reason Dead Space comes to mind, even though I've never played it), but again it wasn't scary. The man walked on, never realizing the demon was following him, trying to get him. The blobby man got to his car, then squuezed his hand to pop out a finger like you would with a balloon. He opened the car door and the dream ended.
1. I was at a cabin at Bea lake. Not Bear, Bea; though we pronounced it Bear. Can't remember the rest. There was also the next dream, but I think this one transitioned into it somehow.
2. For some reason a bunch of chocolate companies were giving us their chocolate and money. There was an M&M's crunchy chocolate bar and a Dr. Pepper chocolate ice cream bar. We covered an electrical outlet with chocolate, which was in our warehouse that we used to store the chocolate. We hired a lawyer to help us start up a buisness, but he didn't like the idea of a bunch of companies giving us money. One of the guys (There were two other people with me; didn't know any of them) mentioned about already loosing two lawyers, and the other told him "Shh! Don't tell him that!". The lawyer asked where the money was and we said it's safe back at the warehouse.
We went to the warehouse, all the while I figured it was being stolen but I didn't care. We opened the door to the small box, and found it missing. A truck drove off and they chased after it. I went up the hill to the road and saw a car with a lady in it smiling. I stared at her and said out loud "Now why are you smiling?"
I was back in my old home in Oxnard. So old in fact it was the version before we remodeled our home. I was in the family room in front of the house, and some people in a truck were driving by with squirt guns. I decided to join in on the fun and shouted at everyone in the room to get down when they drove by again. They threw a water balloon or something, but I was surprised to find out that it was so much water that a bunch of water splashed my back, even though I was inside the house.
It was a video much like GameTrailers' PopFiction. Words in qoutes are what the narrator said. "Many people have been having dreams about a hidden Fox boss in Final Fantasy XII, so we're here to find out if it exists." The character Cloud is on some sort of world map. He then flew under something to enter a part of the map that wasn't supposed to be accessed. Cloud walks on a small island on the corner edge of the map (It's the edge because there's nothing but black beyond it) and then encounters the hidden boss, a crude, polygonal, brown fox. "Wow! It's exactly as people described! This is amazing!"
Something interesting is that apparently each monster Cloud fought were a representation of his fears, and this Fox monster was "Fear of Lust."
1. I had a toy car that turned into a huge treehouse-and-stuff playset. I sat there wondreing how all that could have come out of that toy car.
2. Some people were selling antiques, and I noticed them selling a yellow jar, one that looked just like Grandpa's sugar jar. I think they were stealing stuff from people's homes and then selling them. Around this time though I got three miniature, antique pots from Quay and kept them in my pant pocket. Keeping them in there were getting them banged up though as I walked around, especially the one that was made of sandstone.
3. I woke up, and not wanting to forget the dream I just had, took out from my pant pocket a miniature antique pot and set it on the couch to remind me. Except this too was a dream, and it didn't help.
1. I was driving down a coastal highway. I then reached a town that, from the entrance, looked like dark storm clouds were completely covering the town, with only the entrance from the road that kinda looked liked the entrance to a cave. Once inside though I could see that it was actually a large canopy of a black cloth mesh. White Christmas lights hung from the canopy to provide light to the town.
2. I was walking in some sort of fantasy world. A grassy pathway with occasional stone-laid, circle-shaped town centers with a fountain in the middle. There were green mountains to the left and a misty, bottomless canyon to the right. Unfortunately I was a giant and the pathway was swarming with moving mushroomas, plants, and people. It was impossible for me to walk along without stepping on someone or something. Once I made it to the end of the pathway (Nothing but the bottomless pit was beyond it) there was some sort of teleportation gateway. Suddenly I was no longer walking in this world, but looking down at it through a tablet device.
For some reason a pirate was also looking at it with me. Some targets appeard on the screen, so both I and the pirate started tapping at the targets. The screen then went back the way I came from the path and we tapped at targets along the way. Occasionally treasure appeared and we grabbed them by tapping on it (It's a tablet, how else would you get it?). The pirate was very kind and considerate about letting me grab the treasure.
3. I was in a video game that had the graphics style of Minecraft, but was littered with things like Katamari. There were these flying things that chased me and I had to run away from them or they'd "get me." And I had to run as fast as I could because they were really fast.
I could interact with some of the people in the world. In one instance (I can't remember the other one) I gave a kid some watermelon. I think the kid said something to the effect of "Really? I can have watermelon? My dad says I can't have any." He eats the watermelon, but then falls down like he's sick, and a bunch of somethings swarmed on him.