Sunday, September 22, 2013

That Dream Came True....

Wow. I was thinking about how crazy this year has been, and I remembered about that dream I had where a dark storm was coming. I looked at the date, and the date was before all the crazy stuff started this year.

Before that awful trip to Utah.
Before I watched my Grandfather die.
Before things got really bad with my family.

There was a dark storm coming, and it has been hard. Trials and hardships come now and again, but it seems like so much has happened in just a few months. And that third item is still an issue, and will most likely continue to be for some time.

At least it hasn't all been bad. I was called to be the Ward Executive Secretary, and for the first time I'm in a calling where I feel like I'm actually helping people, where I'm actually doing something.
I'm in the process of buying a home.
I have actually initiated some conversations with people. Well, this one is a far cry from where I want to be, but, it's a step, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment